The Gloucester County Library System is excited to announce the launch of Brainfuse – on demand, anytime, anywhere eLearning for all ages and levels. Brainfuse HelpNow offers a personalized homework help in core subjects (math, reading, writing, science and social studies) including SAT preparation. The Adult Learning Center is included in the HelpNow suite. Brainfuse is available to library patrons from home and will also be available for in-house library use once we reopen.
To learn how to best use Brainfuse, check out the tutorial here: http://youtu.be/zelOPb_W57g
Features a range of tool for students including:
- Live, online tutors with an interactive, virtual whiteboard to chat, write, draw, copy/paste text or images and graph homework problems.
- Skills building and test preparation with live tutor assistance
- A writing lab where students can submit a paper for detailed feedback
- Send Question Center is a way for students to send tutors questions when they are unavailable
- Watch a video on getting started with HelpNow: https://youtu.be/HEg8Y_9iOTo
Adult Learning Center
This is the adult learners version of HelpNow which provides access to:
- GED Prep
- US Citizenship Prep
- Resume Assistance
- Microsoft Office Support
- Career Resources
- Watch a video on getting started with the Adult Learning Center here: http://youtu.be/mEy6SwnwO80