During this time, the GCLS Museum Pass Program is limited. We hope to be able to expand it in the future. Thanks to the Friends of GCLS for their generous support of this program.
How do the Museum Passes work?
- Grants free access for a certain number of visitors to that museum
- Checks out just like a book, but for one week
- Available on a first come, first served basis
Museum Pass Rules:
- Museum passes can be checked out for one (1) week, and cannot be renewed.
- Museum passes are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be placed on hold or held for patrons.
- Only GCLS adult cardholders may check out a museum pass.
- GCLS adult cardholders are only able to check out one (1) Museum Pass at a time.
- Museum passes are not transferable, and can only be used by the person who has checked out the pass on their GCLS library card.
- A $5.00 late fee will be charged to your account for each day the pass is overdue.
- Museum Passes must be returned in their issued cases to the GCLS Branch Library in which it was checked out.
- If for any reason the pass is not returned within 21 days of the due date, the full replacement cost of the pass will be charged to your account.
They are available at all GCLS Branch Libraries, unless otherwise indicated.
Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University (Only available at Logan and Mullica Hill branches)
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Admission for 2 adults and up to 5 children. Allows for free entrance to the museum’s festivals. Allows a 10% discount in the Academy Shop and Academy Café.
Admission for 2 adults and any children under the age of 18. Allows for a 10% discount in the Museum Shop and Café.
1 Hoffman's Mill Road
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Admission for up to 4 guests (adults and children over age 5) to the Brandywine River Museum of Art (Children 5 and under are free)
Access to the Laurels and Waterloo Mills Preserves (see www.brandywine.org)
10% discount at the Museum Shop and Millstone Café
$10 off purchase of a membership if purchased on the day of visit
WheatonArts and Cultural Center
1100 Village Drive
Millville, NJ 08322
Admission for 2 adults plus any children in the household under age 18.
The Museum Pass Program is funded by the Friends of the Gloucester County Library System.