The moment you all have been waiting for is here - come and pickup your holds with our contactless pickup service!
How It Works
- Place your holds using the online catalog and choose the library where you want to pickup your materials. You may also call your local branch to place holds as well.
- Wait for a notification that your holds are ready to be picked up.
- Schedule to pickup your holds using our online pickup calendar or call the library to arrange to pickup. Please include your full name. If you are picking up for multiple people, please includes their name(s) in the notes box.
- Arrive during your appointment time and pickup your items near the library's main entrance.
Schedule a Hold Pickup Online
Did you get your hold notification that your items are ready to pickup? Great!
Make sure you choose the correct library to schedule your appoinment at. If you can't remember which library you placed your holds for pickup at, double-check your email holds notification or call one of our libraries.
Click the link below for your pickup location.
Important Information About Contactless Pickup
- Contactless Pickup is by appointment only. You must schedule an appointment to pick up you holds.
- You can schedule your holds online or by calling your closest GCLS Branch Library.
- You will only be able to place holds and pickup GCLS Library Materials.
- Each library cardholder is limited to to six (6) active holds at a time. There is no limit on the number of items you can have checked out at one time.
- All Library materials will be checked out to your account, prior to you picking them up.
- Please include your full name when scheduling an appointment. If you are picking up for multiple people, include their name(s) in the notes as well.
- If you miss your appointment time or are late picking up your materials, you will need to reschedule to pick-up your holds.
- Returns of all library materials are to be placed in our outside book drops, located at each GCLS Branch Library.
- We ask you to please follow social distancing guidelines and to please wear a mask.